6200 Millpond Rd
Wisconsin (WI) 53718
If you've ever wondered what it feels like to ride your own motorcycle - this is the place to find out just what it takes to join the millions of people across the world who call themselves Motorcyclists!
You'll learn about how the course uses a building block approach to learning to ride. There's some independent learning you do before arriving for class, we also use the classroom to learn about situations, scenarios and how to's with riding a motorcycle. Then you'll start with the basics or riding on a Harley-Davidson Street(R) 500 motorcycle. At the end of (3) days you'll go through the evaluation to earn your M endorsement. You can then take that waiver to the DMV and get your motorcycle license*.
* Discuss the flexible class schedules
* Take a ride on our Jumpstart (stationary bike) on the Street(R) 500 motorcycle - the same as you will use in class! Roll on the throttle, squeeze in the clutch and shift gears - just like on the open road!
* Meet some of the Coaches you'll work with
* Learn about Harley-Davidson of Madison and how we can help you realize your dream of owning your own
The Open Road is calling...will YOU answer?
* If you have not taken the WI temporary permit test that is a 25-question test on one of their computers, it is a State of Wisconsin required test. The WI temporary permit is NOT required before class because you will be riding on private property. If you take a motorcycle on a WI road without a license, it is strongly recommended that you get the WI temporary permit prior to riding on the road.Back to previous page